- Other name for laptop is notebook
- It can be charged with battery and it will stay on so long as the battery has charge.
- Laptop computers are difficult to repair, upgrade or modify due to their closed and integrated design.
- Tablets often lack the physical QWERTY keyboard seen on notebooks.Instead,the user can also pull out an on-screen keyboard that use for input.
- The main advantage of tablets is in their flexibility.For notebooks the user needs to open and place on a stable surface inorder to use comfortably, which is not need for tablet that the user can use one hand to hold a tablet and the other to manipulate it.
- Note-taking is one use where tablets look excel over notebooks.
- Tablets have a touchscreen interface not found on most notebooks.
- Tablets are much more expensive compared to notebooks
- Tablet have rotating LCD display also presents a weak point for the device where damage can quickly occur.
- A small computer that literally fits in your palm.
- It have severely limited feature, but they are practical for certain functions such as phone books and calenders.
- Palmtops that use a pen rather than a keyboard for input
- Palmtops are also called PDA(Personal Digital Assistant), hand-held computers and pocket .
- Because of their small size, most palmtop computers do not include disk drives. However, many contain PCMCIA(Personal Computer Memory Card International Assocation ) slots or simply PC cards in which you can insert disk drives, modems,memory, and other devices.
- It draw power from a battery,it has built-in camera
- The iPad is a line of tablet designed and marketed by Apple inc., primarily as a platform for audio-visual media including books, movies, music, games, apps and web content.
- The iPad runs on ios, the same os used on Apple's ipod touch (The iPod Touch is a portable media player, PDA, handheld game consle, andwi-fi moblie device designed and marketed by Apple inc ) and iPhone(It is a line of smart phone designed and marketed by Apple inc), and can run its own applications as well as iPhone applications.
- Without modification, the iPad will only run programs approved by Apple and distributed via the Apple app store.
- iPad A4 chip which makes it,s abilities to perform its tasks superior than iPod.
- Basically the iPad is an iPhone with a larger HD screen. However, over time, the larger screen will open it up to a lot more app possibilities than the iPhone.